Sunday, March 24, 2013

Semana Santa

Today and tomorrow appear to be our last chance to kite before the crowds and traffic really hit town. That is, if the wind cooperates. The forecast has been looking good but has weakened this morning to the point that it is very questionable. Maybe I'll bring out the 30M kite.

I'll be going to Tucson for most of the week, but for the rest of you - time to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.