Wednesday, September 19, 2007


This is the time of the year when all we can do is wait for the wind to come to San Carlos. I am spending this week of waiting in Tucson but I'll be back in Mexico by this weekend. Weather forecasts call for wind out of the south for a while longer - northwest winds are our preferred direction. October will bring them, but it may not be until the middle of the month. Then it should be good until sometime in April. Plenty of 20+ knot winds. Perfect for 12 meter kites. More photos from Cape Cod below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.